Cluckin’ Good Gold Awaits!
Find a golden egg in your online order or have your name drawn from entries, and you’ll receive a 3.5 lbs bag of Cluckin’ Good Grubs each month for one full year!
We are no longer accepting entries for our Golden Egg Giveaway. Thank you to everyone who entered!
See full Rules and Eligibility below.
More Gold: Receive 10% off Select Items
Now through February 28, 2017, when you purchase bags of Naturally Free Organic Layer (10 lbs and 25 lbs bags), Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs (10 oz bags), or Cluckin’ Good Grubs (3.5 lbs bags) from scratchandpeck.com, you can receive 10% off those products with coupon code GOLDENEGG.
(cannot be redeemed more than three times)
Keep Your Flock Laying Golden Eggs
Visit our Learning Center for chicken and duck feeding guidelines, step-by-step instructions on how to boost protein by fermenting our feeds, a plan to provide fresh greens year round with sprouting our whole grains, and many more nuggets of golden information.
Rules and Eligibility
- No purchase necessary
- One online entry form per person
- Golden Egg prizes will be randomly placed in these products from scratchandpeck.com: Naturally Free Organic Layer (10 lbs and 25 lbs bags), Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs (10 oz bags), and Cluckin’ Good Grubs (3.5 lbs bags) and pulled from form entries
- Participating orders or form entries must be placed by 5 p.m. PST on January 31, 2017 for a chance to receive a Golden Egg
- Odds of winning are 1 in 1100
- Recipients who receive a Golden Egg may redeem the code for one year’s supply of Cluckin’ Good Grubs
- Winners will be mailed one 3.5 lbs bag of Cluckin’ Good Grubs each month for 12 consecutive months
- To redeem a prize, recipients of a Golden Egg must follow the instructions provided within the egg: Call Scratch and Peck Feed’s Customer Service and provide the Secret Code information found on the ticket inside the Golden Egg
- Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for other products
- Redeemed prizes must be mailed to a U.S. address