When it comes to a healthy diet, balance is everything! Just like humans, the dietary requirements for poultry include everything from nutrient dense greens to proteins, from carbohydrates to calcium. For proper nutrition, it’s true what they say – variety is the spice of life!
Whether a bird is raised in a contained environment or allowed to free range, there can be a whole laundry list of nutrients that can be difficult to obtain from the natural environment. While many animals including humans can potentially survive eating low quality “junk” food, let’s be honest – even the healthiest of human diets can still benefit from other added supplements or vitamins. Poultry are no different – a high quality diet combined with holistic health management can benefit them as well!
Our balanced feeds are complete diets and use high quality ingredients like Organic Flaxseed Meal to supply the necessary trace minerals and vitamins for a healthy diet. By including Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs to your poultry’s diet, the blend of herbs and edible flowers boosts and supports the health and immunity of the flock naturally.
- Organic Garlic – Laying stimulant, antifungal, benefits circulatory and respiratory system.
- Organic Ginger – Stress relief, appetite stimulant, antioxidant.
- Organic Parsley – High in vitamins and minerals that are required for optimal poultry health, aids in blood vessel development, laying stimulant.
- Organic Thyme – Aids in respiratory health, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiparasitic, laying stimulant.
- Organic Basil – Antibacterial, mucus membrane health, repels flies and mosquitoes, deepens egg yolk color.
- Organic Oregano – Naturally strengthens the immune system.
- Organic Nettle – High in vitamins and minerals that are required for optimal poultry health, good plant based protein source, high in calcium, laying stimulant.
- Organic Calendula – Deepens egg yolk color and can add vibrance to color in beaks and legs.
Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs are safe for all ages and do not contain dyes or artificial ingredients. To use Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs, simply add 1 Tablespoon herb mix to daily ration of ¾ cup of feed per bird. Other suggested uses include offering the mix free choice or even sprinkling it in nesting boxes. Always offer clean fresh water, age appropriate Cluckin’ Good Poultry Grit and Cluckin’ Good Oyster Shell for laying hens.
Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs are endorsed by Fresh Eggs Daily.
*Attributes of Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs have not been approved by the FDA.