DooKashi for Poultry™ eliminates odor and reduces disease-producing microbes that cause an irritating by-product of having chickens, ducks and other poultry: odor! Plus, healthy chickens means healthy egg production. Backyard chickens are becoming very popular however, remember to be a good neighbor and reduce chicken odor from their coop. Use DooKashi™ in the coop and get no more complaints (only neighbors hoping for eggs!).
- Eliminates harmful ammonia odor, keeping birds’ respiratory systems healthy
- Reduces pathogens at the microbial level
- Neutralizes odor without masking scents or chemicals
- Speeds up process for composting manure
- Eco-friendly and completely safe if ingested
- Cost-Effective — makes bedding last longer
Select Wheat Bran, Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed Probiotic, Blackstrap Molasses, Purified Water
For best results, start with a clean coop. Sprinkle a visible and thorough amount* in coop. Cover with shavings. Add Dookashi™ into nesting boxes between layers of shavings or straw. Re-apply when your nose tells you to and odors will not accumulate! Store sealed in dry area.
*Amount and frequency varies depending on ventilation and number of poultry in coop.
For questions about Dookashi™, contact their customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 425.814.6385.
For questions about Dookashi, contact their customer service at email@example.com or by phone at 425.814.6385.