How much 3 Grain Scratch should I feed my chickens?
Our 3 Grain Scratch is an indulgent treat for your flock – don’t let it spoil their dinner! Treats should make up 10% or less of each bird’s diet, no matter their age. The remaining 90% of their diet should come from an age-appropriate complete poultry feed. Suggested feeding age: 9+ months.