“Our business wasn’t built just to make money. There are foundational pillars that drive us. We believe in taking care of the planet, people, environment, and our employees. The B-Corp values are all about using business as a force for good and that aligns perfectly with what we are doing.”
– Diana Meade, Founder, Chief Integrity Officer
A Force for Good
At Scratch & Peck Feeds, we’ve always aimed to be a force for good in the world. That’s why we’re proud to be a certified B-Corp since 2017. This third-party certification means we’re recognized as a leader in progressing social and environmental standards.
We operate under the philosophy that we all share a stake in our collective future. We make an intentional effort every day to create a positive impact on people and animals around us and influence greater change in the industry and beyond.
What This Means For You
Being a B-Corp is a sign that we talk the talk, and walk the walk. We adhere to and push the highest standards so we can be proud of the work we do in supporting the greater good.
The B-Corp Declaration of Interdependence
We envision a global economy that uses business as a force for good. This economy is comprised of a new type of corporation – the B-Corporation – which is purpose-driven and creates benefits for all stakeholders, not just shareholders.
As a Certified B-Corporation and leaders of this emerging economy, we believe:
- That we must be the change we seek in the world.
- That all business ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered.
- That, through their products, practices, and profits, businesses should aspire to do no harm and benefit all.
- To do so requires that we act with the understanding that we are each dependent upon one another and thus responsible for each other and future generations.
Join our flock on Instagram and learn more about keeping happy and healthy animals.