Why does my chicken need grower feed?
Why do chickens and ducks need grit?
What are grubs?
How many grubs should I feed my chickens and ducks?
- Organic Grower Mash: Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley, Organic Flaxseed Meal, Fish Meal, Ground Limestone, Organic Sunflower Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Organic Dehydrated Kelp Meal, Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Organic Vegetable Oil, Hemicellulose Extract, Organic Origanum Oil, Organic Cinnamon Bark Oil, Organic Thyme Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Active Dry Yeast, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Organic Wheat Flour, Penicillium funiculosum Fermentation Product, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, and Sodium Selenite
- Grower Grit: Insoluble Crushed Quartzite and/or Granite
- Oyster Shell: Flaked Oyster Shell
Organic Grower Mash: Feed to mixed flocks of all ages as long as Oyster Shell is also provided free choice for laying aged hens to support eggshell strength.
Grower Grit: Offer free-choice in a separate container for birds to consume as they need.
Oyster Shell: Offer free-choice in a separate container for birds to consume as they need.
- Keep feeders full.
- Introduce new food gradually.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
- For flocks with different age stages
- Soy & corn free
- Supports digestion & nutrient absorption
- Builds strong eggshells
- Recyclable, compostable packaging
Grower Mash Bundle
We are proud to be the first feed manufacturer to be both certified organic and non-GMO verified.