Can I feed the whole peas dry?
How do I sprout the peas?
How much sprouting peas can I give to my flock?
What is the shelf life of your sprouting peas?
Feed Organic Peas by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior. Try sprouting for a fun treat and extra nutritional value.
- Treats should not exceed more than 10% of a bird’s diet.
- Introduce new treats gradually and give your flock access to grit to aid with digestion.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
- 20% Protein
- A whole grain treat for your flock
- Feed raw or sprouted
- Easy to sprout for nutritious green fodder
- NEW recyclable packaging
We are proud to be the first feed manufacturer to be both certified organic and non-GMO verified.