- Chicken All ages
- Duck All Ages
- Turkeys All ages
- Goats All ages
- Sheep All ages
- Mini Pig All ages
- Pig All ages
What are grubs?
What animals can I feed grubs to?
How many grubs should I feed my chickens and ducks?
What is the shelf life of grubs?
Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae
Feed Grubs by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior. If feeding to chicks, break them into smaller-sized pieces.
- Treats should not exceed more than 10% of a bird’s diet.
Introduce new treats gradually and give your flock access to grit to aid with digestion.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
- 40% Protein
- 1 lb Grubs = 18 lb of food saved from landfills
- Builds strong, shiny feathers
- Great for pets, especially dogs!
- NEW recyclable packaging
We are proud to be the first feed manufacturer to be both certified organic and non-GMO verified.