How much Scratch + Corn should I give my chickens and ducks?
Can I feed my birds Scratch + Corn as their main food source?
How should I feed Scratch + Corn?
What is the shelf life of your Scratch + Corn?
Organic Barley, Organic Corn, Organic Wheat, Organic Sunflower Oil
Feed Organic Scratch + Corn by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior.
- Treats should not exceed more than 10% of a bird’s diet.
- Introduce new treats gradually and give your flock access to grit to aid with digestion.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
- A whole grain treat for your flock
- Packed with energy to hype up the hens
- Think of it like a trail to tail mix
- NEW recyclable packaging
Organic Scratch + Corn
We are proud to be the first feed manufacturer to be both certified organic and non-GMO verified.