Why do chickens and ducks need grit?
How much oyster shell should I put our for my chickens?
Why do I need to supplement calcium for my chickens?
What are grubs?
Layer Grit: Insoluble Crushed Quartzite and/or Granite
Oyster Shell: Flaked Oyster Shell
Grubs: Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae
Layer Grit: Offer free-choice in a separate container for birds to consume as they need.
Oyster Shell: Offer free-choice in a separate container for birds to consume as they need.
Grubs: Feed by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior.
- Treats should not exceed more than 10% of a bird’s diet.
- Introduce new treats gradually and give your flock access to grit to aid with digestion.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
- Supports nutrient digestion & absorption
- Calcium for super strong eggshells
- Pure protein for strong, shiny feathers
- 1 lb Grubs = 18 lb of food saved from landfills
- NEW recyclable packaging
Layer Essentials Bundle
We are proud to be the first feed manufacturer to be both certified organic and non-GMO verified.