How much Scratch + Corn should I give my chickens and ducks?
Can I feed my birds Scratch + Corn as their main food source?
How should I feed Scratch + Corn?
How much barley should I give to my chickens?
Can I feed whole barley dry?
How do I sprout the barley?
Organic Scratch + Corn: Organic Barley, Organic Cracked Corn, Organic Wheat, Organic Sunflower Oil
Grubs: Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae
Organic Barley: Organic Barley
Organic Scratch + Corn: Feed by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior.
Grubs: Feed by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior.
Organic Barley: Feed by hand or scatter on the ground to encourage natural scratching behavior. Organic Barley can also be sprouted to provide nutritious, fresh green fodder.
- Treats should not exceed more than 10% of a bird’s diet.
- Introduce new treats gradually and give your flock access to grit to aid with digestion.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
- Packed with energy to hype up the hens
- Think of it like a trail to tail mix
- 1 lb Grubs = 18 lb of food saved from landfills
- Builds strong, shiny feathers
- NEW recyclable packaging
Cold Weather Snack Pack
We are proud to be the first feed manufacturer to be both certified organic and non-GMO verified.