Skip to content
Starter Mash Bundle

How many grubs should I feed my chickens and ducks?

Dried whole grubs are a tastily tempting treat for your flock. We recommend that treats make up 10% or less of each bird’s diet. The remaining 90% of their diet should come from an age-appropriate complete poultry feed.

Follow

our

Feed

Join our flock on Instagram and learn more about keeping happy and healthy animals.

Follow Us
×
Why Choose to Autoship?
  • Automatically re-order your favorite products on your schedule.
  • Easily change the products or shipping date for your upcoming Scheduled Orders.
  • Pause or cancel any time.