Skip to content
Starter Mash Bundle

When can chicks and ducklings eat grubs?

We recommend introducing grubs to your chicks and ducklings when they are a week or more old and after they’ve become accustomed to eating starter feed. Crumble the grubs into smaller pieces, and remember that chicks and ducklings are like kids – they love their treats! Don’t let grubs or other treats spoil their diet. Regardless of age, treats should comprise 10% or less of their diet. The remaining 90% of their diet should come from an age-appropriate complete poultry feed.

Follow

our

Feed

Join our flock on Instagram and learn more about keeping happy and healthy animals.

Follow Us
×
Why Choose to Autoship?
  • Automatically re-order your favorite products on your schedule.
  • Easily change the products or shipping date for your upcoming Scheduled Orders.
  • Pause or cancel any time.